Friday, January 20, 2012

Money Saving Tip #213: Don't Use Cottonballs to Remove Eye Make-up

Cottonballs are disposable. If you use them to remove your eye make-up, you toss them in the garbage everytime you use them. Things that are disposable mean that you toss your money in the garbage after its use. Instead of cottonballs, use something that can be washed and re-used to remove your eye make-up.

Because I have three kids, I have a huge stockpile of baby washcloths. They are different than regular washcloths. Baby washcloths are super thin and slightly smaller. They are perfect for removing eye make-up. Eye liner and mascara can be difficult to remove, but the thinness of the baby washcloths make removal easy to manage.

Stay tuned for what I put on my baby washcloth to remove my eye make-up. Hint: It's all natural, organic, and good for your eyelids, face, body, and hair!